News:

Be sure to check out the updated artwork by Vix, located in the "Art Reviews and Previews" board!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Testing out another model.  Does okay, unless you want older characters.  It completely fails at that.

General Discussion / Re: What’s with the sudden sur...
Last post by ephiroll - June 16, 2024, 10:23:42 PM
I've also noticed that the guest numbers have gone up recently compared to when I first joined last year. 94 guests showing as I type this. It's possible a few made it here from the downloads I've had of the Stopping Leland hint book on DriveThruRPG or from seeing it and being reminded of FRUA, but the majority of those downloads were months ago. My 2023 release video also includes the Stopping Leland hint book and references FRUA. However, the number of views went way down months ago with the downloads and shouldn't be affecting numbers now. The 2023 release video gets regular views on Bitchute, but not that many, and the Stopping Leland hint book didn't get an uptick from spillover from my latest RPG release, either.
Last post by hans - June 16, 2024, 08:21:09 PM
It may have had no effect, but I've tried to contribute regularly to several threads that might, I believe, catch the attention of non-FRUAite browsers who have visited our site.  My hope is, then, that some might investigate further thinking "what is this community built around?" and maybe join. 

The threads are "UA music festival - share your bard songs!," "Reading Recommendations," "Inspiring Art," and sometimes "Inspirations: Movies, Music, Websites etc." 

The subjects have wider appeal than our game systems, and (significantly) a poster can insert a YouTube video or an Image using those options on the gray toolbar.  By adding such links to such posts, these videos and images can be seen by browsers who are not members, and not logged in.  I think of them as eye-catchers, possible attention-grabbers. 

Unfortunately, attaching images does not make them viewable to those not logged in.  ProphetSword's superb AI artwork, alas, cannot be viewed by the casual visitor.  This is why I recently encouraged Milos to start inserting images instead of attaching them, so that his contributions to the "Inspiring Art" thread can be more widely seen. 

Browse our site without logging in first, and you'll see what I mean. 

It may not amount to anything, but I figure, hey, those threads are at least fun and enjoyable for us anyways.
Last post by Royal Munchkin - June 16, 2024, 04:04:36 PM
Really? It's been quite a bit since I last logged in so I thought I had missed something, that sucks lol
Started playing this module and art is very nice... But I will have to make effort to level up my characters and to beat tougher guys in hopes that I will finish it... I love that action take place in Westgate and it is classical FR story that I missed a bit as I have played in other settings mostly...
Last post by Donnie Ewald - June 16, 2024, 03:21:37 PM
I don't think anything has happened lately...I'm sure they're bots or such. ☹
General Discussion / What’s with the sudden surge o...
Last post by Royal Munchkin - June 16, 2024, 09:58:09 AM
It's been awhile since the amount of guests hit the triple digits, did something happen?
General Discussion / Re: UA music festival - share ...
Last post by hans - June 14, 2024, 07:54:27 PM
Another tune from one of our future overlords...
Dungeon Craft - Artwork / Re: FRUA and Gold-Box Remaster...
Last post by ProphetSword - June 12, 2024, 08:09:19 AM
Here's some more...

Dungeon Craft - Artwork / Re: FRUA and Gold-Box Remaster...
Last post by ProphetSword - June 11, 2024, 08:01:06 AM
Short on time today, so only able to do 2 pictures.