News:

Feel free to upload screenshots of your work in progress.  You can attach four different files to each message, with a maximum size of up to 2.5mb each.

Main Menu

EGA combat icons

Started by Adam, January 09, 2015, 06:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How should I EGA-ize the two default FRUA PIC animations ("drow to drider" and "Lyzian")?

Do static images for both trying to emphasize the shape shifting in both cases.
2 (40%)
Create animated PICs (a "bit" more work, takes more time).
2 (40%)
Create a static one for the drider morph, and an animation for Lyzian.
0 (0%)
I have a better idea, and I tell you in the post.
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Adam

Hill giant shaman. Tried to stick to the original design, but couldn't really make out all the details.

Moni

Adam

I had to focus on my android game on the second half of the week, but had some time for a couple of combat icons as well. All of them are default FRUA monsters, so nothing exciting, but I have unfinished business with my total conversation (and finally you can use a loreconform neo-otyugh, with smaller mouth).

PCX files: You cannot view this attachment.

hans

steve_mcdee

These look great! It's a shame you weren't working for SSI in the 80s.

Adam

Quote from: steve_mcdee on December 17, 2023, 09:51:00 PMIt's a shame you weren't working for SSI in the 80s.

Haha! I don't think they would have been better off with a gradeschooler understanding barely enough english to enjoy He-Man, Transformers or BraveStarr.

Andvari

These are amazing, but what is the white dude on the far right?

Adam

Quote from: Andvari on December 24, 2023, 07:24:24 AMThese are amazing, but what is the white dude on the far right?

The poor chap should have been a mummy. I struggled to draw in all the details of the bandages, and then at the end I guess I dropped all of it and it isn't recognizable as one anymore. I redid it this week.

And with that I finished all the default combat icons of FRUA.

hans

Andvari

Quote from: Adam on December 25, 2023, 04:44:16 PMThe poor chap should have been a mummy. I struggled to draw in all the details of the bandages, and then at the end I guess I dropped all of it and it isn't recognizable as one anymore. I redid it this week.
Ah yes, much better. The rest are great too. However...

:love:  :love:  :love:  Umber Hulk   :love:  :love:  :love:

Adam

Back from family visit. I feel a bit rusty and was a bit intimidated by the bigpics, so just for practice I started with a pic for now. I think I will do some before I can jump to the big ones.

You cannot view this attachment.