News:

Have you played any UA modules today?

Main Menu

STICKY: Dungeon Craft Image Archive

Started by manikus, May 14, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manikus

OKay, thanks. I will fix it today. Until then, if you right click on the thumb and save image as, you will still get the image.

manikus

Milos Gulan

Thanks, it is good now. Those are wonderful renders. I am hoping to download and use them soon  ;D

Dinonykos

Great update, Manikus!
There are a few small pics shown among "outlined" which are "pixel art". Same for big pictures...

I also noted I should complete some of my "flying" walls. :)
Find four contributions to the Pre-Generated Character Mini-Module Design Contest on my homepage.
New: THE AMBASSADOR'S LETTER, my contribution to the 7-day-challenge.
DINONYKOS DUNGEON CRAFT DESIGN HOMEPAGE

manikus

I will take  look. :) I mostly used name structure to determine what went where...

Dinonykos

The non-outlined pictures among the outlined are:
640_Item_Boletus_golden.png
640_Item_Cyanberries.png
640_Item_Flask_blue.png
640_Item_Flask_green.png
640_Item_Flask_red.png
640_Item_Key1.png
640_Item_Key2.png
640_Item_Key3_Bronze.png
640_Item_Key4_Steel.png
640_Item_Lockpicks.png
640_Item_Mortar_Pestle.png
640_Item_PseudoBeetRoot.png
640_Item_Vial_Blue.png
640_Item_Vial_Magenta.png

Furthermore (perhaps my fault?) there are a few images posted made by Uatu which I wanted to "outline", but did not yet - I probably added them accidently:
sp_Mermaid.png
sp_Triton.png
sp_Triton03.png

It is really great, let me note that again, how much art we now have for DC. I could imagine that some of the new images could also be converted to FRUA...
Find four contributions to the Pre-Generated Character Mini-Module Design Contest on my homepage.
New: THE AMBASSADOR'S LETTER, my contribution to the 7-day-challenge.
DINONYKOS DUNGEON CRAFT DESIGN HOMEPAGE

manikus

I knew that I still had to do this, but had been putting it off. I should hae just asked you the first time you mentioned it which ones needed fixing. ;)

I just updated the appropriate pages and uploaded them to the site.

Thank you for making so much great art that we needed a site to keep track of all of it. ;)